Commercial Mold Remediation
Mold infestations are a serious problem. Commercial mold remediation is a complicated and even potentially hazardous job that should only be handled by professionals. If your commercial property is in need of mold treatment, contact Five Star Complete Restoration today. You can request an estimate when you call our team at (888) 322-1291.Request Estimate
RESTORE YOUR PROPERTY FROM DAMAGE TODAY
The Importance of Commercial Mold Removal
Mold can make a commercial property look unsightly and damage professional equipment along with other valuable items. It also poses a serious health risk to both employees and customers. Prompt and effective commercial mold remediation is essential because of these negative effects of mold growth.
Mold thrives in warm, humid conditions. Storm damage, leaks, broken pipes, toilet overflows, foundation seepage, or other sources of moisture are likely to promote mold growth on your business property. Dark spots on floors, walls, or ceilings often indicate the presence of mold.
Only commercial mold remediation companies can perform a competent mold inspection and thorough mold testing to determine the true extent of the problem. They have the proper skill set, experience, and knowledge to perform professional mold removal and remediation without spreading it to previously unaffected areas. They also have the necessary specialized equipment required to safeguard their own health while performing mold mitigation.
Every mold remediation job is different, and professional mold removal specialists must be able to perform a variety of tasks. Modern, state-of-the-art commercial mold remediation services can and should provide:
- Eco-friendly mold inspections.
- Mold testing by a third-party lab.
- Structural drying and dehumidification of damp areas.
- Advanced deodorization to restore air quality.
- Mold removal, cleanup, and sanitization to remove all contaminated materials.
- Clean up and pack out services to restore damaged items to their like-new condition.
How To Keep Mold from Returning
Though you should always leave commercial mold removal and remediation to professionals, there are steps you can take to prevent mold from forming in the first place. If it prevents a mold infestation, it’s a good investment of your time and resources.
- Keep an eye out for unwanted moisture, especially around refrigerators and freezers, HVAC equipment, doors and windows, unemptied trashcans, and carpets and rugs.
- When you find moisture, eliminate the source as quickly as possible. It may be as simple as emptying a trashcan or replacing weather stripping, or it may be more involved like replacing floorboards and carpet or installing new windows and doors.
Call Now for Our Commercial Mold Remediation Services
Hiring a commercial mold remediation company, like Five Star, is a cost-effective investment of your time and resources. Request an estimate today by calling us at (888) 322-1291. We serve Indianapolis and all surrounding communities including Noblesville, Greenwood, Plainfield, Ft. Wayne, and Anderson with our commercial water damage restoration, commercial fire and smoke restoration, emergency services, thermal fogging, and electrostatic disinfection solutions.